Category: Community

Grand Prix Mazda Aspley’s 2019 Blockbuster End of Financial Year Sale 2019

June 21, 2019

Our Grand Prix Mazda Aspley family have something exciting to share with you! Introducing…. Grand Prix Mazda Aspley’s 2019 Blockbuster End of Financial Year Sale Event. This is your ONLY chance to negotiate your end of financial year party price – so you won’t want to miss it! This June 22nd, we’ll be holding a festival themed day at Grand Prix Mazda Aspley with prices worth celebrating. Our deals will be across most of our...

Read more

Guest Blog: Brisbane Broncos’ Alex Glenn on the Next-Gen Mazda3 Launch

April 26, 2019

We invited Grand Prix Mazda Aspley Ambassador and Brisbane Broncos player Alex Glenn to come along to the launch of the Next Generation Mazda3 at the dealership. We’re so proud to have an ambassador that shares the same beliefs as us and is involved in our community. We asked Alex about his experience at Grand Prix Mazda Aspley and what he was most excited for in the Next-Gen Mazda3. My relationship with Grand Prix Mazda...

Read more

3 Generations Of Camilleri’s – Mazda Dealers in Brisbane

February 12, 2019

What makes Grand Prix Mazda Aspley so different to most dealerships? We think it probably comes down to our most important trait – that we’re a family. The Grand Prix Mazda Aspley story began with Joe Camilleri, and then continued with his son Luke, our Dealer Principal. True to the exciting path Grand Prix Mazda Aspley has paved for him, Luke’s son Kyden recently joined the dealership, and marked the 3rd generation of Camilleri’s to...

Read more

Christmas Deals 2018 – Happy Holidays from the Grand Prix Mazda Aspley Family

December 12, 2018

At Grand Prix Mazda Aspley, we consider ourselves a family. It’s Christmas time – and what do families do best at this time of year? Celebrate, of course! This year we’re inviting you to join in on our fun as we celebrate the silly season in style. There’s no magic like Christmas; and it means something different for everyone. Whether it’s about the joy of giving, celebrating with the people you love or enjoying a...

Read more

Guest Blog: Alex Glenn on the BT-50

September 27, 2018

Offseason means one thing, holiday mode! If you follow me on social media, you’ll see I’m never too far from the beach – getting salty hair and tanned skin. And, I’m always with my partner in crime, my beautiful wife and our two beautiful children. I recently spent some much-needed family time down in South West Rocks, NSW, near the Macleay River. It’s the perfect spot to soak up the sun, swim in the surf...

Read more

The First Ever RemServ X Grand Prix Mazda Event!

August 2, 2018

BIG NEWS! We’ve partnered with RemServ to bring you a fun, exciting and energetic family and friends’ day out. Saturday, August 4th, we’re inviting everyone to our amazing Aspley showroom for a carload of fun. We’re most excited about all the potential benefits available to everyone on the day, including amazing deals and bespoke packages available across the Mazda range. The catch? These unforgettable deals are available exclusively for the day at our dealership. To...

Read more

Grand Prix Mazda MX-5 Winter Fashion Event

May 16, 2018

Treat yourself to a free decadent night of fashion, style and luxury with 97.3 breakfast host Bianca Dye at Grand Prix Mazda Aspley thanks to the MX-5. Experience a private viewing of the White Label Noba A/W collection with expert styling tips for this winter. Be pampered with a complimentary manicure and exotic tarot reading while sipping on this season’s trendiest beverages. Indulge your tastebuds in Italian-inspired food platters and fresh gourmet salads. See the...

Read more